Central Tox Clinical Laboratories offers state of the art abuse and therapeutic drug testing.
Our liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS) technology has launched us ahead of the competition providing rapid and quality testing within 24-48 hours.
We have earned recognition from our clients for optimizing clinical efficiency and
reducing operating costs leveraging advanced laboratory information management systems to generate user friendly reports for each physician.
- Advanced LC/MS technology and cutting edge instrumentation
- Simplified retesting processes through 90-day hold periods on samples
- In network solutions for most insurances
- Accurate and quick test results (24-48 hours)
- Provide all collection and shipment materials
- Customized requisitions and reporting through a physician portal
- Exceptional customer experience through on demand support and a dedicated lab liaison
Blood testing is the most effective tool to aid in the prevention of health problems.
Understand your overall health, identify potential disease risks, and test for specific problems with comprehensive blood test panels and individualized tests that include:
- Male and Female Comprehensive Wellness Panels
- Cardiac Risk Factors
- Vitamin Deficiencies
- Hormone and Thyroid Panels
- Metabolic and Chemistry Profiles
- Lowering your cholesterol may not be enough to prevent heart disease. Central Tox has identified 17 distinct heart disease risk factors and offers blood test assessments for each of them.
- Anti-aging experts agree, the first step for living a long, healthy, and happy life is hormone restoration.
Men’s Health Concerns
- Men’s top health concerns are heart disease, cancer, and erectile dysfunction. Thankfully, most threats to men’s health are largely preventable.
Women’s Health Concerns
- Women’s health concerns have been highly researched in recent years, but for decades physicians neglected conditions such as heart disease, weight management, and hormone depletion.
Vitamins & Minerals
- Experts believe that hair loss, brittle nails, insomnia, rashes, and fatigue are associated with nutritional deficiencies and vitamin imbalances.
Kidney & Liver
- Regular blood testing can ensure the kidneys and liver are functioning optimally that includes regulating blood pressure and electrolyte concentrations, synthesizing complex molecules, and biochemical reactions that promote full body homeostasis.
- Our bodies’ immune response and defense mechanisms can be compromised by immunodeficiencies, which can often be identified through blood work.
- Allergy blood tests are safe and effective ways to identify environmental triggers.
- Our long-term goal at Central Tox is to research and publish innovative anti-aging and health strategies to help you eliminate or cope with health issues more efficiently.
Central Tox has partnered with AccessDX Laboratory to perform COVID-19 infection testing.
Collection methodology: Nasal (NP) and/or Oral (OP) swabs, and Silva provided by AccessDX Lab. Collection kits can be provided for same-day/next-day use as necessary.
Turnaround time: 24-48 business hours from lab receipt.
Clients supported: Health systems, long term care facilities, employer groups, state and local government agencies
Central Tox has partnered with AccessDX Laboratory (CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited, and NYCQ diagnostic laboratories) dedicated to performing COVID-19 infection testing to provide clinical insights which quickly identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus and improve patient outcomes.
The laboratory offers RT-PCR tests for COVID-19 testing and next-generation sequencing (NGS) for variant testing.
These ground-breaking COVID-19 testing programs were implemented in April 2020 and have quickly captured success across government municipalities, private employer groups, health systems, medical practices, and long-term care facilities.
We strive to deliver scalable COVID-19 testing solutions by leveraging operational expertise, process knowledge, and software-based workflows.
The innovative suite of software solutions is a forward-thinking platform that enables scalable COVID-19 testing operations. This includes MedTek21 diagnostics management system for easy patient population onboarding, electronic test ordering and results delivery, and data systems integration and compliance reporting with local and national health organizations.
The LabTek module of the MedTek21 suite enables fast sample processing, exception handling, and accessioning and direct integration with laboratory management (LMS) systems.
Central Tox provides custom, efficient, and effective toxicology testing, analysis, and services for all healthcare providers.
We specialize in drug toxicology screening that includes substance abuse and addiction exceeding industry standards with our comprehensive testing, detailed analysis, and customized reports with rapid results.
Our state-of-the-art technology provides proven results for healthcare and drug rehabilitation and treatment centers.
- Our goal is to deliver excellence in all facets of drug screening and to provide quality solutions to discourage, detect, and prevent drug abuse and addiction.
- We will devote our resources to optimal drug and alcohol testing as well as rehabilitation programming to improve your clients’ sobriety.
- We will foster a trusting environment focused on quality and expeditious services to drug treatment centers and healthcare providers.
- Specimen cups, test requisition forms, and shipping supplies are available to customers through Central Tox Supply order forms
* CLIA license required for in-office Point of Care (POC) urine drug test devices.
Tox Design Group is the premier expert in implementing new toxicology physician office laboratories (POLs) and reference laboratories.
We will plan and develop your laboratory quicker and more cost effective than our competitors.
Flexible contracts can be negotiated to tailor your practice’s needs, minimal up front expenses, and our consultants navigate CLIA & state regulations for you.
Our process is seamless guaranteeing operating efficiency and effectiveness within your laboratory.
- Laboratory Development and Planning
- Directorship of the Laboratory
- Development/Review of the Test Menu
- Cost Analysis and Cost Reduction
- Equipment Selection and Price Negotiation
- Test Validation and Verification
- Procedure Manual Preparation
- Quality Assurance Program Development
- Technical Consulting Services
- Personnel Training and Education